Consumer Rights, Withdrawal, Cancellation - Refund Conditions
1. If you place an order electronically through the website you are using, you are deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and distance sales contract provided to you.
2. Buyers are subject to the provisions of the Law No. 6502 on the Protection of Consumers and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (OG: 27.11.2014/29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the product they purchase.
3. Shipping charges, which are the cost of product shipment, will be paid by the buyers.
4. Each purchased product is delivered to the person and / or organization at the address indicated by the buyer, provided that it does not exceed the legal period of 30 days. If the product is not delivered within this period, the Buyers may terminate the contract.
5. The purchased product is complete and in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order and the warranty certificate, if any, Guide must be submitted with documents such as
6. In the event that it becomes impossible to sell the purchased product, the seller must notify the buyer in writing within 3 days of learning of this situation. Within 14 days, the total price must be returned to the Buyer.
IF THE PURCHASED PRODUCT PRICE IS NOT PAID:
7. If the Buyer does not pay the price of the product purchased or cancels it in the bank records, the Seller's obligation to deliver the product ends.
PURCHASES MADE WITH UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD:
8. If, after the delivery of the product, it is determined that the credit card to which the buyer has paid is used unfairly by unauthorized persons and the price of the product sold is determined by the relevant bank or financial institution To the Seller If it is not paid, the Buyer shall pay the cost of shipping the product subject to the contract within 3 days To the SELLER to belong To the SELLER must return.
IF THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DELIVERED DURING THE PRODUCT PERIOD DUE TO UNFORESEEN REASONS:
9. Seller's If force majeure events occur that cannot be foreseen and the product cannot be delivered within the time, the situation is notified to the Buyer. The buyer may request the cancellation of the order, the replacement of the product with a similar one or the postponement of delivery until the obstacle is eliminated. If the buyer cancels the order; If he has made the payment in cash, this fee will be paid to him in cash within 14 days of cancellation. If the buyer has made the payment by credit card and cancels, the product price will be returned to the bank within 14 days from this cancellation, but it is possible that the bank will transfer it to the buyer's account within 2-3 weeks.
BUYER'S OBLIGATION TO CHECK THE PRODUCT:
10. The buyer shall inspect the goods/services subject to the contract before receiving them; will not receive the damaged and defective goods / services such as dents, broken, torn packaging, etc. from the cargo company. The goods/services received shall be deemed to be undamaged and intact. BUYER After delivery, the goods/services must be carefully protected. If the right of withdrawal is to be used, the goods/services should not be used. The Invoice must also be returned with the product.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
11. BUYER; within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the purchased product to itself or to the person / organization at the address indicated, To the SELLER can exercise the right to withdraw from the contract by rejecting the goods without assuming any legal and criminal responsibility and without any justification, provided that they notify us via the contact information below.
12. CONTACT INFORMATION TO BE NOTIFIED OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL OF THE SELLER:
NAME/TITLE: Tulipa Health Club
ADDRESS: Nöbethane Caddesi, Double Tree Hilton, Sirkeci, Darüssade Sk. No:5, 34110 Sirkeci/İstanbul
PHONE: +90 534 582 7766
DURATION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
13. If the buyer has purchased a service, this 14-day period starts from the date of signing the contract. Before the expiry of the right of withdrawal period, the right of withdrawal cannot be used in service contracts that start to perform the service with the approval of the consumer.
14. The expenses arising from the use of the right of withdrawal belong to the SELLER.
15. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the SELLER must be notified in writing by registered mail, fax or e-mail within a period of 14 (fourteen) days and the product must not be used within the framework of the provisions of the "Products That Cannot Be Used Right of Withdrawal" set out in this contract.
EXERCISE OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
16. The invoice of the product delivered to the 3rd person or the BUYER, (If the invoice of the product to be returned is corporate, it must be sent together with the return invoice issued by the institution when returning. Order returns whose invoices are issued on behalf of the institutions will not be completed unless the RETURN INVOICE is issued.)
17. Return form, The products to be returned must be delivered complete and undamaged with their box, packaging, standard accessories, if any.
18. The SELLER shall pay the total amount within a period of 10 days at the latest following the receipt of the withdrawal notice and BUYER is obliged to return the documents that put the debt under debt to the BUYER and to return the goods within the 20-day period.
19. BUYER' of If there is a decrease in the value of the goods due to a reason arising from the defect or if the return becomes impossible, the SELLER at the rate of the BUYER's defect' of is obliged to compensate for damages. However, the BUYER is not responsible for the changes and deterioration that occur due to the proper use of the goods or products during the right of withdrawal period.
20. If the campaign limit amount organized by the SELLER is below due to the use of the right of withdrawal, the discount amount benefited within the scope of the campaign will be canceled.
PRODUCTS FOR WHICH THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL CANNOT BE USED:
21. BUYER underwear underparts, swimwear and bikini bottoms, make-up materials, disposable products, goods that are in danger of deteriorating quickly or that are likely to expire and are not suitable for return, TO THE BUYER products that are not suitable for health and hygiene to be returned if unpacked by the BUYER after delivery, products that are mixed with other products after delivery and cannot be separated due to their nature, goods related to periodicals such as newspapers and magazines other than those provided under the subscription contract, services performed instantly in electronic environment or delivered to the consumer instantly intangible It is not possible to return the goods, audio or video recordings, books, digital content, software programs, data recording and data storage devices, computer consumables, packaging if opened by the BUYER. In addition, it is not possible to use the right of withdrawal for the services started to be performed with the approval of the consumer before the expiry of the right of withdrawal period in accordance with the Regulation.
22. Cosmetics and personal care products, underwear, swimwear, bikinis, books, copyable software and programs, DVD, VCD, CD and cassettes and stationery consumables (toner, cartridge, ribbon, etc.) must be unpacked, untested, intact and unused in order to be returned.
DEFAULT AND LEGAL CONSEQUENCES
23. The BUYER accepts, declares and undertakes that if he defaults in the case of payment transactions by credit card, he will pay interest within the framework of the credit card agreement between the card holder and the bank and that he will be responsible to the bank. In this case, the relevant bank may apply for legal remedies; the costs incurred and the attorney's fee From BUYER can request and in any condition BUYER in the event of default due to the debt, the BUYER shall be liable for the delayed performance of the debt. SELLER's agrees to pay for the damage and loss suffered.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
24. By making a Bank Transfer or EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer), you can do it to anyone.
25. With your credit cards through our site, all types of credit cards online are the only You can take advantage of payment or online installment opportunities. For your online payments, your credit card will be charged at the end of your order.